Kgabu Projects and Constructions cc was incorporated and registered as a close corporation in 2008. Since inception the business has been a black empowerment business entity in both its management and leadership portfolio.
The business was established with the objective of engaging into ventures that are rarely tapped into by black business in particular. This includes building, paving, painting, roofing, plumbing, steel and structural design, cleaning civil engineering, transport and mining suppliers.
Message from our Managing Director
My name is Moses Matshiana and I am the owner of Kgabu Projects and Constructions cc, a business that I started in August 2008. Kgabu Projects and Constructions cc specializes in doing general building and construction, plumbing services, cleaning and general supplies.
I began working in building construction while still at school. This motivated me to learn all the skills in the industry and in 2008 I decided to register a formal business with the CIPC, and thus Kgabu Projects and Constructions cc was born.
Prior to registering the business I did research in which I checked the competitors and the demand for building construction in the area. It became apparent that clients will choose an experienced, successful contractor with a proven track record. Kgabu Projects and Constructions cc has developed a portfolio of various projects which have been completed. Our vision is to become one of the premier black empowerment corporation, entrenching ourselves in the main stream of the economy and becoming a leader in building and related services.
I have over five years of extensive experience in the business. I am driven and work extremely hard to ensure that my business will succeed. I am very aware of the importance of good customer relationships and will do everything to ensure that my customers are treated with the respect they deserve. I am well aware of the importance of communicating with both current and prospective clients, and in this regard extensively advertise and promote the services I can offer.
- Finalist 2010 Eskom Business Investment Competition
- Winner 2011 Young Marketer of the Year SME Premier Awards
- Winner 2011 Prestigious Mayoral Awards Steve Tshwete Local Municipality
- 3rd Runner up 2012 Young Enterprise Sector Awards Africa Growth Institute
- Finalist 2013 Eskom Business Investment Competition
- Winner 2013 Young Enterprise Sector Award Africa Growth Institute
- Finalist 2014 2nd Annual SA Premier Business The DTI
- Finalist 2017 Eskom Business Investment Competition
- Finalist BBQ Awards 2017
- Building Construction
- Plumbing Services
- Cleaning Services
- Supplier of
- Building Material
- Plumbing material
We are proudly registered with NHBRC and CIDB.
Kgabu Projects and Constructions cc is striving to become an important black lead business, promoting and enhancing South African business interests, and one which contributes towards black economic empowerment especially in the field of building and related services to the optimal satisfaction of our customers on a long-term basis.
The vision of Kgabu Projects and Constructions cc is to become one of the premier black empowerment corporations that will engage into business ventures that will entrench it in the main stream of the economy and become a leader in building and related services.
Goals And Objectives
In conducting our business we are determined to realize the following objectives:
- To render competitive services in the field of building and related services
- To initiate entrepreneurial ventures that will enable South African citizens to economically sustain themselves
- To recruit dedicated people and continually train them in the field of building and related services
- Moreover to innovate the best possible ways of rendering quality services and maintaining a competitive edge
Kgabu Projects and Constructions cc is founded on ethical principles and a strict moral and professional code. We strive to deliver high-quality service against a competitive price through service excellence.
- Our client’s needs drive our business. We will continuously seek to better understand those needs and offer solutions that deliver value and create long-term relationships.
- We recognize that our strength and our competitive advantage are, and always will be, our people. We are committed to an environment that attracts, motivates and recognizes high performance.
- We will work to build relationships based on trust by taking responsibility, acting ethically and encouraging open and honest interaction.
- We will effectively collaborate, always looking for more efficient ways to serve our clients.
- We will work together to create a culture of inclusion built on trust, dignity and respect for all.
Office Number: 27
2084 HEDC Centre
P. O Box 994
LEAVE US A MESSAGE
Copyright © 2019 Kgabu Projects and Constructions cc